Are You New to the Memphis Metropolitan Area?
New Neighbors of the Greater Memphis Area, Inc. is “neighbors meeting neighbors through social activities and community service”.
Want to meet new people and try new activities? New Neighbors is the group for you! Whether you are new to the area, a new empty-nester or have children at home, we have something for everyone!
With over 400 members in all areas surrounding Memphis, Tennessee, we offer a wide variety of activities:
- Monthly Membership Luncheons at different locations around town.
- Get-acquainted coffee meetings to welcome new friends.
- Activity groups for sports, games, hobbies, dining, and socializing.
- Couples activities and events held in the evenings and weekends.
- Community Service Opportunities with local charities.
Welcome! Come on over and get involved with New Neighbors!
(901) 759-5820 [please leave a message]
9245 Poplar Ave
Suite 5, PMB#210
Germantown, TN 38138
– Click here to fill out the form for Charity Nominations for 2014-2015. Nominations are due by September 5th.
– Support our Ways & Means committee by signing up to work at the Apple Dumpling booth at the Germantown Festival in September. Details will be presented at the August luncheon.
– The August luncheon will be held on August 20, 2014 at TPC Southwind Country Club. See the Luncheon page for more information.
– The August NN Newsletter is posted on the Members Only page. The August Calendar is posted on the Monthly Calendar page.
– The next NN Coffee/Welcome will be begin at 9:30 AM in the home of Velma Porter at 1203 Scarlet Tanager Lane, Collierville on August 14, 2014.
– An updated 2014-2015 NN Member Directory will soon be posted on the Members Only page. It will be searchable!!
New Neighbors is on Facebook! Click on the icon below to “like” us!