Are You New to the Memphis Metropolitan Area?
Want to meet new people and try new activities? New Neighbors is the group for you! Whether you are new to the area, a new empty-nester or have children at home, we have something for everyone!
With over 400 members in all areas surrounding Memphis, Tennessee, we offer a wide variety of activities:
- Monthly Membership Luncheons at different locations around town.
- Get-acquainted coffee meetings to welcome new friends.
- Activity groups for sports, games, hobbies, dining, and socializing.
- Couples activities and events held in the evenings and weekends.
- Community Service Opportunities with local charities.
Welcome! Come on over and get involved with New Neighbors!
(901) 759-5820 [please leave a message]
9245 Poplar Ave
Suite 8, PMB#210
Germantown, TN 38138
– Spring 2013 Tennis results posted on Tennis page. Congratulations on a fine season!
– May/June 2013 NN News posted on Members Only page. May and June Calendars posted on Monthly Calendar pages.
– Next Informational Coffee meeting will be in August. Check back for details on the Informational Coffees page.
– Next Luncheon will be in August. Check back for details on the Luncheon page.
– Time to renew your membership! Be sure to mail in your renewal with your check for $35. The new Membership Form is posted on the Join/Renew NN page. Keep your membership current in order to participate in all our fun activities!
– The 2012 – 2013 NN Member Directory, updated as of May 2013, is now online on the Members Only page. It’s searchable!!
– 2012-2013 Charities are as follows: Collierville Literacy Council, Collierville Animal Shelter, Collierville Food Pantry, Family Violence Council of Collierville, Martha’s Manor, Memphis Child Advocacy Center, Memphis Family Shelter, Mid-South Animal Rescue League, Mid-South Food Bank, Page Robbins Adult Day Care, Queen for a Day/Hero for a Day.
– New Neighbors is now on Facebook! Click on the icon below to “like” us!