Are You New to the Memphis Metropolitan Area?
New Neighbors of the Greater Memphis Area, Inc. is “neighbors meeting neighbors through social activities and community service”.
Want to meet new people and try new activities? New Neighbors is the group for you! Whether you are new to the area, a new empty-nester or have children at home, we have something for everyone!
With over 400 members in all areas surrounding Memphis, Tennessee, we offer a wide variety of activities:
- Monthly Membership Luncheons at TPC Southwind.
- Get-acquainted coffee meetings to welcome new friends.
- Activity groups for sports, games, hobbies, dining, and socializing.
- Couples activities and events held in the evenings and weekends.
- Community Service Opportunities with local charities.
(901) 759-5820 [please leave a message]
9245 Poplar Ave
Suite 5, PMB#210
Germantown, TN 38138
– Support our Ways & Means committee by purchasing tickets and signing up to work at the Festival of Lights and Carols in December. See the Ways and Means page for more information.
– The December luncheon will be held on December 17, 2014 at TPC Southwind Country Club. See the Luncheon page for more information.
– The December NN Newsletter is posted on the Members Only page. The December Calendar is posted on the Monthly Calendar page.
– The next NN Coffee/Welcome will be January 8, 2015 – 9:30am NO COFFEE IN DECEMBER!
– An updated 2014-2015 NN Member Directory has been posted on the Members Only page. It’s searchable!!
– New FUNCTIONALITY on our Members Only page!! Visit the Members Only page to find a current listing of all New Neighbors members and their email addresses.
New Neighbors is on Facebook! Click on the icon above to “like” us!