Are You New to the Memphis Metropolitan Area?
New Neighbors of the Greater Memphis Area, Inc. is “neighbors meeting neighbors through social activities and community service”.
Want to meet new people and try new activities? New Neighbors is the group for you! Whether you are new to the area, a new empty-nester or have children at home, we have something for everyone!
With over 400 members in all areas surrounding Memphis, Tennessee, we offer a wide variety of activities:
- Monthly Membership Luncheons at TPC Southwind.
- Get-acquainted coffee meetings to welcome new friends.
- Activity groups for sports, games, hobbies, dining, and socializing.
- Couples activities and events held in the evenings and weekends.
- Community Service Opportunities with local charities.
(901) 759-5820 [please leave a message]
9245 Poplar Ave
Suite 5, PMB#210
Germantown, TN 38138
– The April luncheon will be held on April 15, 2015 at TPC Southwind Country Club and will feature the SPRING BOUTIQUE. See Luncheon page for more information.
– Our Spring Social this year will be a Wine Pull on April 10th. See Ways and Means page and Social Activities page for more information.
– The April NN Newsletter is posted on the Members Only page. The April Calendar is posted on the Monthly Calendar page.
– The next NN Coffee/Welcome will be April 9, 2015–-9:30AM at the home of Marianne Foster, 176 East Porter Run Drive, Collierville, Tn 38017
– An updated 2014-2015 NN Member Directory has been posted on the Members Only page. It’s searchable!!
– An updated listing of all New Neighbors members and their email addresses – current through mid-March – is on the Members Only page.
– Visit the Photo Gallery to see new pictures of recent NN events.
New Neighbors is on Facebook! Click on the icon above to “like” us!